Hotel General Manager
Salary: up to £90k + bonus and benefits
Must have experience in a Hotel and Golf operation
You will be responsible for leading the Management Team, maximise overall hotel targets both financial and operational and deliver an excellent Guest experience.
As General Manager you will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and the Brand
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed all Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
What are we looking for?
- Experience as General Manager within medium to large 4*branded hotel
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!