Assistant General Manager
Location: Woodmere, OH
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a stable company that values personality and drive over experience alone. This client pushes their people to achieve their highest potential. Your success will be rewarded with a competitive wage, opportunity to grow, and best in class benefits. If you are looking to work for a company that can offer you a fun and supportive community that drives engagement and passion – you better get in touch today!
Assistant General Manager responsibilities;
- Mentoring and developing a dynamic and diverse team
- Interacting with our guests and sharing the company’s story
- Driving sales and promotions through creative tactics and various seasonal campaigns
- Ensuring that the restaurant is operating smoothly on all fronts each day
The Ideal Assistant General Manager Candidate;
- 2-3 years in a similar position
- Experience working in a fresh food environment
- High-volume, fast-pace experience
- Can-do attitude and great problem solver
- Savvy with numbers
- Strong team leader and knows how to motivate
- Hold themselves and teams accountable
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume to; Sarah . Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered,
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!