Assistant Manager – London, exciting new QSR concept £26,000
Salary: £26,000 plus bonus
I am working with an extremely exciting concept that is new to the UK, with already a large footprint in the US these guys are going to be HUGE. Diners are encouraged to share dishes as the menu is vast and why not try several flavours? The concept is aimed at the younger market and are already involved in a lot of cool ideas to promote the brand. We are looking for a switched on experienced Assistant Manager to work along side the General Manager, you must be keen to progress and develop yourself.
Perks and benefits for an Assistant Manager:
- The chance to join a growing company
- The chance to be part of a trendy and innovative concept
- Competitive salary of up to £22,500 + Bonus
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
- An opportunity to grow and train develop others
Skills and Experience of an Assistant Manager:
- Stock management (Ordering, stock management, weekly stock take)
- Quality control (Regular food quality checks, ensuring consistency in food quality)
- Opening and closing procedures (Cashing out, banking, cleaning and closing checks
- Ensuring constant high quality of work by motivating the team and giving constructive feedback
- Working on a constant improvement of team training and ensuring the high quality of training for new employees (testing and graduating team members, giving them cross training)
- Creating an enjoyable atmosphere
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Hannah
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!