Back of House Manager – Luxury London Hotel
Location: Central London
An award-winning 5* hotel in the heart of London is currently looking for a Back of House Manager, where there is a great focus on sharpening your skills within this world-class property.
- Ensuring food safety and hygiene is well maintained within the local food authority standard.
- Maintaining and ensuring a smooth day-to-day cleaning operation in all food preparation areas and back of house areas of all F&B and event operations.
- Ordering and purchasing of any operational items for the department
- Monthly stocktakes of equipment and product stock levels
- Recruitment, management and development within the team
- Rota planning and management for the team
- Recent experience in a similar role within a luxury 4*/5* hotel
- Working knowledge of basic finance and stocktake controls
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great understanding of HACCP and COSHH systems and procedures
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your cv to LARA DOS SANTOS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!