Business Development Manager – Lancashire - £55/58k + package
My client is overseeing an exciting time leaving 2018 and entering into 2019 and onwards, therefore they are looking for some fresh top line talent to bring into the business and help with the growth of the business with a new vision
My client is looking for an outstanding Business Development Manager to oversee a patch in the Lancashire area, within the Tenanted side of the operations. This role would suit a Business Relationship Manager in a similar role and background or someone coming from a branded or un branded pub backgrounds.
About the Company:
- Quality Pub group dedicated to a high standard of service & customer satisfaction
- Highly developed client base
- Vibrant culture and training-oriented goals
- An entrepreneurial and ‘family’ feel
- Goal and target driven culture that will interest and motivate the right individual
The Area Manager Role:
- A diverse position with lots of space for personal and professional development
- Creating a fun environment with good working culture for those in your area
- Developing business in the one area, covering an average of 30 units
- Identifying new business strategies and assisting tenants to maximise their business
- Ensure that tenants adhere to the practices and principles of this quality brand
- Managing your time between developing yourself and the team around you
- Work to demanding targets and act as a true ambassador for the business
The Area Manager needs:
- Be motivated to sell and not compromise on service!
- An excellent influencer of people with exceptional communication skills
- Experience of working within a similar quality-orientated pub & bar services organisation
- Confident individual who have passion for what they do and is not afraid to talk out
- Experience of managing a dynamic senior team
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to stuart@corecruitment,com
Remember, we run a referral scheme where you can net yourself £500 if you put me in contact with a successful candidate!
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!