Catering and Events Operations Manager Venue up to £45,000
An exceptional multifaced event space, part of a global first-class hospitality brand. The role comprises of managing events across this stunning venue offering exquisite event catering & hospitality.
Key focuses of the role
Catering and Events Operations Manager will be instrumental in the catering and operational function of this iconic business, innovation and creativity are both key.
We are looking to speak with Event specialists who have experience working in luxury/high volume venues and events.
- Operationally deliver all events from proposal to execution
- Deliver events on time, within budget that meet and exceed expectations
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team
- Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Manage and develop supplier relationships
- Provide cost effective budgets for staffing/equipment/wastage
- Maintain positive relationships with all venue departments
- 5* event management experience in a similar senior role for a minimum of 2-3 years
- Experience in bar management, flawless execution of variety high volume events
- Proficient knowledge of budgets, P&L and revenue management
- Excellent team working/works in a collaborative way
- Committed to excellence and works well under pressure
Interested? Then get in touch asap Lucia@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!