Chef Manager- Education
The Role -
We have a great new role with a fantastic food service provider. Our client is looking for an Innovative Chef Manager to join the team of this beautiful school. They are looking to inject some fun and sparkle to the contract, so someone who is passionate about food and creating an enjoyable environment is essential. Our client is looking for a candidate who can cook amazing food whilst being organise enough to manage the whole kitchen and a team! You will be able to put together new and exciting menus whilst delivering on the hospitality aspects for the client.
The Ideal Candidate -
- Craft Trained
- A chef background but able to run an effective unit
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Comfortable being front of house
- Hospitality experience is essential
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Passionate about food
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong financial awareness of the business including budgetary exposure
- Have very high standards both in presentation and Health and Safety
- Essential - Education Catering Experience
Please send your resume to Sharlene Cross today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!