Director of Sales and Marketing – Branded Hotel in London
In this challenging role the Sales and Marketing Director will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets of the hotel from the following markets – Local & Global Corporate, Meetings, Events, Conferencing & Leisure. The candidate should be pro-active and energetic with a proven track record in achieving sales targets and the ability to execute effectively a focussed sales & marketing plan for the agreed market segments.
We are looking for a well-rounded Sales and Marketing Director interested in developing a property by supporting the Room sales, maximisation of the conference and event centre and assisting the Executive team in the promotion of the venue to local and national market.
- Plan and direct day to day operation of the sales & marketing team to ensure maximum revenue & profitability
- Perform day to day sales activity including lead generation, face to face meetings, contracting & rate negotiation, site inspections, attendance at trade shows, client entertainment and national/international sales trips
- Assist in the input to hotel pricing strategy and forecasting with the General Manager
- Devise and execute hotel sales & marketing promotional campaigns through local & national media, evaluating & reporting on marketing campaigns ROI
- Identification and management of all Corporate and Consortia RFP’s
- Analysis of GDS production reports & intelligence information to develop business channel
- Product and report weekly & monthly on account performance and general activity to General Manager
- Represent the hotel at sales team meetings and other events as appropriate
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis; monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity
- Similar Position within a 4/5-star Luxury branded or boutique hotel
- Excellent presentation and grooming standards
- Excellent English communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership
- Strong people management background.
- Speaks several languages is a bonus
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your cv to LARA DOS SANTOS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!