Events Manager – Creative Events and Venue space – Wembley
Role: Events Manager
Location: West London
A quickly expanding, quirky events and venue group are opening an amazing new space in Wembley, West London. The concept is a melting pop of creative concepts including up and coming retail outlets, the newest street food, pop up bars and unique events.
The Events Manager Role:
- Head of the opening campaigned for private and corporate hire
- Work alongside venue management to create, implement and execute a yearly events roster
- Work with immerging brand and concepts offer events that reflect every changing nature of this business
- Work with outside booking agencies and promoter to drive business
- Assist the commercial and Marketing teams to support the overall company profitability!
- Must love being hands on! A create events enthusiast is a must!
- Currently working in an autonomous events role in a quality London venues or group of venues
- Experienced in both reactive and proactive sales techniques
- Some experience in team management
- Cross sector skills in sales and marketing as well as operations would be desirable
- Experience working with outside providers
- Organised, self-driven individual who can balance a every changing job role
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Jennifer@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!