Executive Chef- Higher Education-Relocation Package
St Petersburg, Florida
My client is a world leading contract catering company that has an amazing prestigious account in Florida. Leading a large team, you will have overall responsibility for all food related matters in this higher educational working environment.
Working closely with the Senior Management our client is looking for an Exec Chef with a minimum of 5 years in a management position. You will be innovative, creative and carry some clout. They are looking to change the culture of the contract and want to be at the forefront of the market. You will be able to come in and look at the operation in its entirety and make changes that will lead to continued success in the building.
You will come from a stable contract catering background with evidence of working on high volume contracts preferably on a Group role. This role involves succession planning with the emphasis on training and development, industry events, problem solving, innovation and creativeness to push the contract forward.
- Develop and prepare seasonal menus
- Work closely with the company nutritionist to ensure sustainability and allergen programmes are met
- Ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance to HACCP
- Inspire and develop the chef teams in all areas to ensure ongoing development
- Experience leading large teams, ideally a variety of different nationalities
- Chinese language a huge advantage
THIS IS AN URGENT ROLE!!!! Please send your resume to Sharlene Cross today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!