Fast Casual Senior Manager of Commercialization
Location: St Louis, MO
A top American Fast Casual brand is seeking a new Senior Manager of Commercialization
- Work with the Concept team and R&D project leaders to understand where menu’s direction
- Prepare future menu and ingredient changes into tasks and projects for the Product Supply Chain leaders
- Oversee the work sent to the engineer and improve supply for significant new ingredients
- Ensure the coordination and sharing of important information between teams
- Work in a partnership with product leaders to create supply costs with manageable risk
- Support new product development with supplier capabilities
- Coordinate the details of appropriate agreements, pricing, production, inventory levels and supplier expectations
- Cost control by reviewing recipe quantities and cost
- Warn product leaders when key ingredients may not be easily accessible
- Ability to win ongoing support form departmental leaders to further the new commercialization process
- Coordination of all pre-work to ensure successful outcomes
- Ensure the testing and celebration of phase-in and phase-out programs
- 5 years experience in the field of commercialization
- 3 years experience as a manager of commercialization
- Relevant degree
- Flexibility to travel when needed
If this sounds like the role for you apply today!
*Please note only candidates fitting the brief above will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!