French Speaking Camp Manager
9 weeks on / 3 weeks off
My client is looking for a Camp Manager to join one of their large sites in Africa. This role will see you being responsible for all camp operations- both soft and hard FM.
- Ability to work in extremely large (60000-72000 at peak) man remote camp installation
- Ability to fulfil duties of overall Camp Operations Manager in overextended scope of works environment including Catering, Facility Soft & Hard Management, Welfare & Recreation, IT Services & TELECOM, Call Centre/ Reception, Technical including Utilities, STP/WTP, Landscaping, Roads and Grounds Maintenance, Generator Farm, EPCC Contractors Management including Compliance Audit etc.
- Ability to be Second in Command for Project Manager
- Ability to work and lead large number of Company employees that will be extremely diversified nationality wise
- MUST be fluent in French
- Minimum of Diploma in Hotel Management /Facility Management
- Minimum Eight years of experience managing contracts of large camp operations in similar position and capacity
- Strong working knowledge of the services required on site and related matters
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Very structured mind-set and ability to handle complexity
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!