General Manager – Branded 4* Hotel in London
Are you an experience General Manager, with a background in a 4* City Hotel with a strong F&B division and are passionate about what you do? Please read on...
Our client is a group operating very high-quality hotels and is seeking an ambitious individual that understand fast pace and high standards can work together to achieve great client satisfaction.
- To develop, implement and build on strategies to maximize the TREVPAR of the hotel
- To optimize commercial activities within a very competitive environment to ensure hotel objectives are met
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments
- Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the hotel
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met
- Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business
- Previous experience as a General Manager in a 4* branded hotel with volume experience
- Strong food and beverage experience
- Ability to lead, coach and animate the hotel team
- Passionate, with a hands-on approach
- Has a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service and quality
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact LARA DOS SANTOS with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!