Location: Central London
Salary: up to £50,000-£55,000
As a HR Manager you are responsible for supporting and advising management on policies and procedures to deliver an excellent staff experience.
- Instil the company culture ensuring consistence in delivering exceptional best practice
- Actively oversee and manage the recruitment process for properties, including interviewing for roles, and ensure HR documentation process is adhered to
- Advise, support and oversee general managers with all employee relations issues including grievances, disciplinary and performance management
- Carry out Company Induction and adhoc training sessions as required and oversee the process and quality of residences and departmental Induction
- Be able to handle a diverse workload with the ability to prioritise tasks, ensuring they are all completed efficiently and effectively
- Experience in luxury serviced apartments or residences is desirable
- Experience in food and beverage industry is essential
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!