Head of Visitor Services - Edenbridge, Kent £40,000 – £46,000
Fancy relocating to beautiful Kent?
This estate showcases 700 years of history and award-winning gardens with a double moated castle, accommodation, restaurants, golf course and much more. It’s really is one of the most beautiful and romantic settings in the whole South east.
This role will encompass the below
- Lead and develop the teams responsible for delivering an outstanding service and exceptional experience to visitors.
- To continually look for ways to improve and develop the visitor experience, including efficiency of the operation.
- Work closely with the Marketing / Communications / Operations over Website / social media / marketing material/ strategic growth and current trends
The Ideal Candidate will have the following
- Experience of Operational Management, gained at a senior level in a customer focused role within the leisure, hospitality or heritage sectors
- A proven track record of driving strategy around the customer experience and delivering consistent and sustainable improvement
- A demonstrable track record of successfully leading and directing a large, multi-functional team in both day to day operations and through the process of operational and strategic change
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Jennifer@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!