Bar Manager – Luxury Lifestyle Boutique Hotel, London
Location: Central London
An amazing opportunity for a Supervisor/Assistant Bar Manager passionate about cocktails to join this beautiful lifestyle property in Central London as their Bar Manager.
You need to have experience in a similar setting with a focus on customer service as well as a real passion for developing your team and implementing new standards as this would be a real chance to put your print on things.
- Ensure an excellent guest experience in line with brand standards at all times.
- Inspire the team and engage with customers by introducing exciting menus and unique cocktails
- Running the day-to-day operations of the bar
- Leading team training, development and incentive programmes
- Development of the customer service experience
The Bar Manager:
- Minimum 2 years Assistant Bar Manager, Supervisor or Senior Mixologist in a High-end Cocktail Bar
- Passion for cocktails
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is advantageous
- Proven bar management experience within a high-end cocktail bar or brasserie
- Keen interest in people development
- Positive attitude, good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure
Interested in this great challenge?
Apply today with your updated CV by contacting Lara@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!