International Design Project Manager
€50,000 - €60,000
Our client is looking for the perfect International Design Project Manager to join their International design & construction team. The candidate for this position must seek a fast-paced, ever changing environment that enjoys the consistent challenge of projects that require innovative and resourceful solutions. As part of your duties will include scheduling office meetings, maintaining and managing all project records, files, and documents. While this position is not a designer position, a strong background in design is beneficial and appreciation of design is a must. This person will be reporting to the International Vice President of Design & Construction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects all contracts, proposals, transmittals and finalized budgets.
- Quickly editing presentation renderings through post production methods.
- Applicable computer software applications and hardware including AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, and Sketchup. Autodesk Revit is a plus.
- Coordinate Department and project tasks working under Vice President of Design & Construction.
- Applicable computer software applications and hardware including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF manipulation.
- Monitoring the status and progress of projects.
- Revises drawings and renderings that were created in house and provided by other firms.
- Analyse sketches, notes, and other drawings to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete drawings with minimal supervision.
Must be able to
- Work with individuals or teams to revise and update AutoCAD, 3D drawings, and art files
- Work from sketches, verbal discussion, conference calls and email to produce or update computer-generated design or construction files.
- Perform advanced and specialized drafting and calculations in support of design activities; develops graphic presentations that include distinctive design features.
- Assists with construction document review and submittals.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Self-starter, an eagerness to learn, and a calm demeanour are important.
- Positive, motivating communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!