The Project Manager is responsible for project managing new restaurants and extending/refurbishing existing sites. The role is also responsible for organising major maintenance and ad hoc projects on the equity estate as they arise.
- To work closely with the Property Team and third-party consultants to develop and build new stores
- Deliver project co-ordination services and maintain brand standards
- Manage and coordinate the refurbishment programme
- Prepare weekly progress report
- Measure and report on performance of all contractors and consultants
- Appoint, liaise and manage external consultants and contractors to complete the programme
- To take and develop the brief, obtain tenders, manage the works on site to budget and a high standard to ensure the solutions are achieved
- Prepare budgets, obtain approvals, manage and control cost
- To implement design, equipment layouts and brand standards
- Providing Project Co-Ordination role working with their design team through from site approval to opening
- A relevant professional qualification in Project Management or Building Surveying ie HNC/HND minimum, Degree, RICS, MCIOB, BSc
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience in a national multi-unit restaurant/ food retail environment
- Proven track record of brownfield site developments and high street conversions
- Process orientated
- Ability to work with people of various disciplines at all levels within an organisation
- Understanding of HVAC systems and experience with managing repairs and maintenance would be an advantage
- A current clean driving licence, prepared to travel in the UK and Ireland & spend time away overnight during the week
If you are interested in this position, please email or contact William on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02075395585 in confidence.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!