RESTAURANT AND FLOOR WAITERS – AMAZING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPT!
Purpose of Position
To offer the highest standards of hospitality and welcome to all customers; as the first point of contact in the venue, our receptionists ensure a very happy start to our customers’ experience at Puttshack being friendly, smiley and welcoming; they have responsibility for ensuring that customers understand how the venue works.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of the Puttshack brand.
To deliver friendly and efficient service; to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our customers and ensure they have a great experience; our waiters are attentive to our customers’ needs and preferences, make recommendations and serve drinks and food accurately and efficiently according to Bounce standards; at all times waiters are expected to make our customers feel welcome, important and relaxed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To wow every guest with your love of hospitality and excellent customer service
- To show your appreciation and deep understanding of the extensive food and drink menus to ensure the you exceed expectations on delivery
- To prepare the floor for service following the established standards checklists for your role and as directed by the Duty Manager; make sure that everything is on point before service starts
- To communicate with the Duty Manager regarding any problems or issues with equipment, stock or with customers
- To maximise all sales, improving spend per head and guest satisfaction
- As appropriate to your position, to be responsible for payments received from customers and to account for these as directed at the end of your shift
- To ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained by following cleaning schedules and ongoing diligence during the shift
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager
- To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work and they follow all procedures in this respect and report to management any hazardous situation or accident
- To attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these
- An individual with positive ‘can do’ energy that can work as part of a team
- A confident individual that enjoys engaging with guests
- A stable background in customer service focused food service
- Advanced communication skills to upsell products confidently
- An advanced fluency in English language skills
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!