Sous Chef – Street food events venue - £30,000
This is a fabulous opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Sous Chef to join the team at one of London’s most premier and stylish themed entertainment venues, based in West London.
The venue is beautifully curated, offering a variety of beach style lounging areas with several bars around the site. In addition, they offer a casual street food menu based on American classic and woodfired pizzas
As such, they are looking for a Sous Chef to help support the Head Chef in managing the street food concept, ensuring products are prepped and delivered to the customer in a timely manner all whilst keeping a cool head under pressure!
The ideal Sous Chef should:
- Previous Sous Chef or Snr CDP/Jnr Sous experience within a market hall/street food style venue. Preferably with working knowledge of using wood-fired pizza ovens
- Be excited about food with a real passion for cooking
- Have excellent knowledge of culinary and food hygiene practices
- Be able to train and develop junior members of the team
- Be able to keep a cool head under pressure
- Be available for an immediate start
In return they are offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience), and the opportunity to join an exciting, homegrown events business!
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply to this advert, or drop me an email with your CV: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!