Finance Analyst- South West England- Food Supplier
- Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports to enable Distribution Centre performance to be monitored and enhanced
- Production of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of depot costs and volumes
- Reporting and monitoring of KPIs & volume on a weekly basis
- Close liaison with the management teams to help identify trends, new opportunities, underperformance and such other issues
- First point of contact for Finance related matters
- Assist in the production of robust Budgets and Forecasts
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures to deliver tight financial control
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and queries as required by the Regional Finance Manager, and other senior Regional management
- To identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
- To create, develop and maintain accounting spreadsheets used in the Finance function.
- To maintain departmental MI/SAP systems.
- Qualified or part qualified (e.g. CIMA/ACCA) with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals
- Ability to work alongside various senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Experience of a Distribution-based industry is desirable
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!