Wholesale Trading Controller – London – FMCG
Position: Trading Controller
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Bonus
I’m on the lookout for a Trading Controller to be responsible for high levels of quality and service to maintain and grow long-standing supplier relationships. You will develop new opportunities at a competitive price and drive growth, through products for sale for key foodservice & wholesale accounts.
- Negotiate with existing and new suppliers to secure the most positive terms against price and availability metrics. From annual joint business plans with major suppliers
- Constantly remain aware of new potential product markets to ensure leading the marketplace
- Full stock availability responsibility place orders in an accurate and timely way to ensure customer service levels remain
- Continue to drive growth within the sector working to stringent sales and margin targets.
- Analysis of buying patterns to help predict future demand trends.
- Analysis on year on year sales pattern using business intelligence dashboards
Skills and Experience:
- 2 + years buying experience within wholesale
- Energetic, self-motivated, committed and organized with a passion for succeeding
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational business change
- Good negotiation, numerical and analytical ability.
- Commercial awareness with an eye for seeing business improvement opportunities
- Previous experience working for a wholesale sale within the industry or from a similar business.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!