News & Events
- Written by Lucia Raru
Below is a selection of the very best candidates we are currently supporting. Please get in touch with me if you would like to learn more about how the Venues and Events team can support you.
Head of Events (Venues) London £45k Available Asap
- An experienced, personable and efficient events professional with an ability to lead and manage an event sales and planning team to meet sales targets
- Proven ability to deliver events that exceed clients expectations while multi-tasking with numerous projects in an ever changing environment.
- Delivering large scale exclusive events and non-exclusive events (up to 500 guests) for corporate and private clients
- Ensuring the event team meet quarterly and subsequently the annual budget of over £2m
- Planning all aspects of high profile events from initial enquiry through to delivery and event debrief
Senior Sales Manager (Venues and Event Catering) London £40-£45k available in 4 weeks
- Strong background in London venues and high profile large scale events
- Financially driven to deliver and exceed targets
- Strong people and key stakeholder management skills
- Strategic business planner
- Looking for long term, development and growth within a successful brand
Venue Sales Manager London £30k available now
- Experience in sales, account and event management with a Prestigious London Venue
- Coordination of events from 10 to 1000 persons with budgets up to £100k
- Extremely focused on client and relationship building
- Driven and a self- starter used to working towards KPIs and exceeding targets
- Used to multitasking and prioritising in a busy event sales environment
Head of Sales UK (Sports Hospitality) £65k avaialble in 4 weeks
- Senior Sales proffesional who is innovative, creative and resourceful
- An experienced mentor and team leader in both commercial and sales management
- Strategic and proven in driving opportunities into profit and growth
- Skilled in delivering sales and commercial strategy in hospitality events, stakeholder involvement and sales team management.
- Accomplished in all areas relating to hospitality sales with a proven track record.
- Excellent communicator and presenter with tactical thinking and vision.
Head of Operations (Venues and Catering) £65k available in 4 weeks
- Creative, passionate leader who builds and develops and motivates
- Experience within the catering/hospitality sector covering all facets of the business including venue sales and marketing
- Proven ability in evaluating opportunities and risks to increase efficiencies and drive sales
- Adept at fulfilling client expectations by understanding objectives and implementing flexible solutions
- Keen to work with a company who seeks success through team development and inspirational leadership.
Latest News 100% fresh