News & Events
- Written by Kasia Pratt
Taking place from 13 – 17 June, the capital’s ultimate culinary celebration, Taste of London, will bring a delectably fresh line-up of the world’s best chefs, the finest restaurants, unique culinary experiences and the best gourmet producers to Regent’s Park.
Food lovers will be spoilt for choice at Taste of London with 40 of London’s latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants popping up in Regent’s Park over the five-day duration of the festival.
The impressive line-up includes:
• Portuguese sensation Bar Douro
• Mexican taqueria El Pastor
• West African Ikoyi
• Vegan Mexican restaurant Club Mexicana
• Amalfi-inspired Italian Sorella
• Japanese inspired London mainstay ROKA
• Anglo-Indian showstopper Kricket
• Inventive Brixton favourites Salon
• Michelin-starred Club Gascon
• Sri Lankan Soho hot spot Hoppers
• Taiwanese restaurant BAO
• Mayfair restaurant Sartoria
• The Shard’s Hutong
COREcruitment will treat one lucky events professional to a pair of tickets for the foodie extravaganza.
For your chance to win, simply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject ‘Taste with CORE’
Terms & conditions
The competition winners will be picked at random from all CV submissions that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 10th, 2018
The winner will be notified on Monday, June 11th, 2018.
Latest News 100% fresh