News & Events
- Written by COREcruitment
We're an international recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Holland, Dubai, North America, Bangkok, Cape Town and France.
Established in 2005 we have rapidly earned an enviable international reputation for our professionalism and high-quality service delivery founded on our three core principles; integrity, efficiency and transparency. We have a team of 40+ consultants covering Technical, Sales, Retail, HR, Finance and Executive level recruitment.
We have a longstanding involvement in Sports and Leisure and we have witnessed increasing professionalism in the sector as fierce competition has demanded matching the skills of higher calibre candidates to top jobs in the industry.
We recruit on behalf of health and fitness facilities and head office support roles. In addition, a number of other areas cross over into our work in leisure recruitment – such as technical roles, sales and marketing, general management and executive leadership.
Below is a selection of the very best candidates we are currently supporting:
Health and Wellness Professional with +8 years of experience in the fitness industry
Location: USA - willing to relocate anywhere
Role: Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor
Expertise: Yoga; Pilates; Dance & Strength
Notice: 1 Month
- Managed private clients as well as a variety of group classes and special events
- Experienced in team development and management ranging from a small yoga studio to a corporate gym
- Teaching vinyasa, restorative, yin, and yoga HIIT classes
- Developed Workshops - Iron Yoga/ Partner Stretching/ Animal Movement Workshops
- Developed Class Plans and Master Class Schedule
- Special Events and Marketing
Personal Trainer/ Fitness Instructor with +6 years of experience in the fitness industry
Location: UK – Wales/ Greece - willing to relocate anywhere
Expertise: Body building; Cross-fit; Rehabilitation; Strength
Notice: 1 Month
- A qualified and experienced Fitness instructor and Personal Trainer
- Skilled at delivering fitness sessions in the gym, studio and outside
- Training individuals for fitness & bodybuilding
- Developing fitness programs; nutrition & assessments
- Specialising in work for individuals with disabilities, people with health conditions, including: Diabetes, Obesity, ESRD, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, injuries
- Developing training & rehabilitation programs; nutritional support & moral support
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about how the Leisure and Fitness team can support you.
Latest News 100% fresh