General Manager – High End Hospitality Business - £75k West London
This is one of the best GM roles you can come across. Excellent venue in West London with great following of loyal customers
Yes – we are looking for someone who is good at numbers, people management and managing standards, but, we need a “FRONT PERSON” this role is all about repeat business and looking after a highly discerning clientele who expect the best and know exactly what good looks like. We would like to attract a “high potential” General Manager who will be looking to progress into a regional role over the next 2/3 years. We have placed many people into this company and all have given excellent feedback about on-boarding, training and development.
If you are interested in a confidential chat then please message Jennifer@corecruitment.com or call on 02077902666
I cover leaderships and senior business development roles from salaries of £50k to £200k+ spanning:
• Retail Businesses
• Leisure Clubs - Sports & Recreation
• Venues and Events
• Contract Catering
• Facilities Management (Public and Private Markets)
- What I Enjoy Most
- Hearing a candidate I placed has been promoted and doing well with a business
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- A Journalist. But then I did work experience at a local newspaper and decided it was not for me!
- When I am not working I am
- Mostly spending time with the kids. We have two beautiful twin monsters.