Key Account Manager - Cleaning / Housekeeping
Posted 3 weeks ago
The Role: Key Account Manager
Sector: Facilities Management – Soft FM / Cleaning / Housekeeping
I am delighted to be working with a forward thinking and agile provider of specialist cleaning and housekeeping services. This group have the most amazing client list of all the top hotels in London and they are deeply committed to, and passionate about, the work they do.
To support them in the mission for excellence every time, we are on the hunt for a Key Account Manager for the London business.
The incoming Key Account Manager will need to be an agile thinker who builds long standing relationships with clients and can lead, motivate and develop a team. This is a very forward-facing role that will oversee teams in some of London’s finest hotel properties.
You will have to have extensive experience in, and an absolute love of, the hotel environment and be genuinely passionate about excellent service standards.
You will need to understand self-delivery and be able to think innovatively and quickly, to help ensure clients receive the best possible service and experience.
Most importantly, you will position the business as a true partner to your clients, you will understand their business and their properties and have deep insight into what makes brilliant hotels tick.
- Be responsible for recommendations regarding recruitment, promotion, training / development and HR / disciplinary issues.
- Be responsible for and maintain the motivation, discipline, safety and general welfare of all contract management staff.
- Provide direct input into the tendering/re-tendering process. Work with Business Development team to co-ordinate walk rounds, site visits, presentations, tender, pricing.
- Monitor the progress of each contract and keep the client informed.
- Organise Contract mobilisation as appropriate.
- Oversee the budget preparation for the Contracts under your control.
- Develop and grow the business by actively encouraging a proactive business development attitude with all levels of employees.
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to, and all levels of expenditure are within the set targets.
- Ensure that all H&S policy and procedure are adhered to
- Strive to position the business as a preferred supplier to all clients
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all our vacancies go to, www.corecruitment.com