Executive Head Chef - New Opening hotel London
Posted 2 weeks ago
A brand new hotel opening up in the city is looking for an Executive Head Chef - maybe you have been second in command for a couple of years and looking to spread your wings, or maybe you are a Head Chef looking for a new and exciting challenge? either way, I would love to speak to you.
The hotel has over 300 Guest rooms and suites with 3 FnB outlets including; 2 restaurants and an amazing rooftop bar opening in 2022 with panoramic views across the city.
The hotel is part of a well-established, international group, but is their first one of this new lifestyle hotel in the UK
The successful Chef will be
- An existing Sous Chef or Head chef in a lifestyle/food lead hotel (4 star upwards)
- Have great management skills
- Experience with large volume banqueting
- Knowledgeable of international cuisine and have a flair for seasonality would be great
- Excellent with people, love training and developing juniors and have a passion for people
- Creative, business-focused and strive for excellence
- Used to managing teams of more than 15
- Excellent communication skills
In return is a great salary depending on your experience and background in the region of £65,000 - £70,000 plus potential bonus
if you are already located in the UK and looking to move to Manchester then there is a possibility for short term relocation support which will be discussed on a case by case basis.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch today