General Manager of Food and Beverage - Luxury Hotel - Portland Oregon
Posted 1 day ago
General Manager of Food and Beverage – Upscale Hotel – Portland Oregon
Location: Portland, OR
Salary: up to $110 - 150,000
Benefits: Bonus, Medical, 401k and PTO
This brand is a reputable high end restaurant group across North America. They are committed to going the extra mile for their guests to ensure they have the ultimate experience. We are looking a fantastic Food and Beverage General Manager to oversee the daily operations for this Luxury Downtown Hotel in Portland. You will be responsible in overseeing the 2 extremely popular restaurants and a third smaller outlet.
General Manager Duties:
- Ensure guests receive the highest level of food quality and service.
- Manage and develop the restaurant team.
- Monitor and strive for the annual budget.
- Manage labor cost and operating expenses of the hotel’s F&B.
- Develop relationships with guests, key suppliers and industry associates.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control while focusing on creative revenue generation solutions to maximize profit.
- Lay out goals and develop strategies to accomplish said goals.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline employees and managers in multiple Food & Beverage operations and outlets to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met
The ideal Food and Beverage General Manager will possess the following qualities:
- 5+ years General Manager experience in luxury hotel settings
- Independent, self-motivated thinker
- High end brand experience is a must
- Possess strong understanding of restaurant financials
- Experienced in forecasting
- Experienced in dynamic scheduling
- Has strong understanding of cost controls
- Understanding and experienced in beverage purchasing, managing cost and maintaining inventory
- Proven record of building strong relationships with team members, patrons and managers
If you’d like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Kirsten today!
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be considered, and candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered**
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.