Sushi Chef - Relocation Assistance
Posted 1 month ago
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: Base salary of $20 per hour + tips (total potential earnings of $70,000-80,000 per year) + Relocation Assistance
About the client:
Our client is a Sushi restaurant that focuses on creating an extraordinary culinary experience that represents who they are! As they continue to grow, so does their team. They are looking for a Sushi Chef to join the diverse and passionate team!
Sushi Chef Responsibilities:
- Work with the Executive Chef to support the Back of House operations and ensure the kitchen is operating smoothly
- Prepare exceptional Sushi and Japanese cuisine in line with health standards and in a timely manner
- Work closely with the restaurant team to ensure guests are provided with a 5 Star Experience
- Assist with the development and implementation of menus in line with the restaurant’s concept
The Ideal Candidate will posses the following:
- 2 years of experience working as a Sushi Chef, preferably in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Passionate about Sushi and providing a 5 Star Guest Experience
- Flexible schedule – willing to work 45-55 hours per week
- Superb communication, organisational and time-management skills
If you’re interested in this amazing this opportunity and you’d like to join an incredible team, please send your resume to Holly today!
Note: Candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.