Group Operations Manager - Hospitality Accommodation Group
Posted 1 day ago
GroupOperations Manager – Hospitality Accommodation Group
Location: Central London
This purpose of this position is to provide inspiring and strategic leadership while directing the activities of the portfolio operations in support of the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
- Ensure profitable operation of all properties, food & beverage outlets, and other revenue streams in conjunction with established metrics and goals.
- Optimize business performance of each area of responsibility (topline and bottom line).
- Liaison for outside owners and investors (in conjunction with CFO) relative to day to day operations of managed hotels.
- Ensure integrity of company (and relevant third party) brand standards and business objectives consistent with operating contracts, policies and practices.
- Ensure that all operations activities are carried out in compliance with laws and regulations
- Strategic business leader - Works strategically to devise plans in alignment with organizational goals.
- Cultivates engagement - Builds loyalty to the company.
- Generates alignment - Ensures high level performance and consistency throughout portfolio.
- Execution of plans - Utilizes systems, tools and resources to accomplish results and achieve goals.
- Advanced level of written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and execute complex documents.
- Exceptional ability to analyze performance, establish and execute short and long-term goals.
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid recommendations, conclusions and solutions.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience in similar title and/or scope of responsibility
- Experience in hospitality industry is advantageous
- Experience in Medium to large size organization
- Experience in a fast paced /high change / growing company
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS –email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram