Hotel General Manager - Branded Hotel in Bedfordshire
Posted 2 weeks ago
Hotel General Manager – Branded Hotel in Bedfordshire
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced General Manager / Deputy General Manager from a branded/budget property to lead the team of this branded hotel in Bedforshire.
You will manage the ongoing profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded whilst still developing the team in order to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
You must have / be:
- Be hands-on and dynamic
- An understanding of revenue management
- A good sales experience with a commercial mind
- Good F&B background to drive the division forward
- Able to review and implement procedures and SOPs to continually improve the business
- Thrive in a culture of development and support staff training
- Will hold full P+L responsibility, cost, margin and quality focused
- Keen eye for details and strong standards to constantly drive the highest standards
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- At least 2 years as a General Manager or Deputy General Manager and 8 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry (in leadership roles)
- A degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent hotel school / internal training programmes
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Creative, with abig personalityand looking for a group that is different and in development
- A passionfor the hospitality that transpires in everything you do
- Excellent communicator and a leader
- Be a team player in a fast growing and fast evolving business and industry
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium- and long-term strategies.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your cv to LARA DOS SANTOS –email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment