Posted 2 weeks ago
Head Chef – Contract Catering – B&I
We are recruiting for an exciting Head Chef Role for a top contract catering company. The site is a fantastic B&I contract in London, and you will be catering for roughly 200 a day.
The site is high-end and requires a chef that understands delivering excellence. Along with the staff dining you will be involved in hospitality and take overall control of the kitchen and team.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar, B&I background within Contract Catering. This could be a step up for a strong Sous chef or a great Head chef looking for a change within the sector.
My client is a very established and food focused Contract Caterer operating some fantastic contracts within London and further afield.
The Successful Candidate:
- Craft Trained
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in all due diligence, COSHH and Health & Safety
- Head or Senior Sous chef experience within Contract Catering, ideally B&I
- Flexible in their approach and can work on your own initiative
- A passion for delivering excellent food and standards
- A real flair to try something new
- Excellent client relationships
- Bags of personality and a fantastic work ethic are essential
Get in touch NOW!
Send your CV to Dan Hughes
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram