Posted 1 day ago
Location: San Francisco
Salary: up to $70,000 + bonus
About the Client
This is brand is one of the nations top independent restaurant groups and is growing it’s omni-channel retail footprint. This group is offering their own brand of packaged food goods and exclusive products through direct to consumer, brick and mortar retail and digital/e-commerce marketplaces.
About the Role
As Retail Manager you will have responsibility in data, analytics, and strategy across the entire breadth of the companies omni channel portfolio.
- Partner with executive management to execute the omni-channel retail strategy.
- Lead long-term planning and innovation to improve guest experience, revenue and operational excellence.
- Manage retail operations budget, merchandising and purchasing.
- Monitor operations to assure highest quality online and instore customer service.
- Drive brand adoption through marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Prepare and maintain on-floor stock, following visual guidelines and industry standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge telling the story, features and benefits.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns on email and social (Instagram,Facebook, etc.)
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
We are looking for a strategic innovator with superb retail skills (buying, merchandising, e-commerce and brick and mortar) and an entrepreneurial growth mindset. The ideal candidate will excel in creating and implementing a vision and collaborating effectively with Product, Communications, Sales, Operations and senior leadership.
- 5 or more years of online and in-store omni-channel retail management experience
- Previous experience in; buying, merchandising, e-commerce, digital and social marketing, and P&L accountability
- Experience in hospitality, home goods is preferred
- Active social media management and creative eye for viral content, retail trend and consumer conversations
- Supply chain exposure including logistics, shipping and order fulfillment
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and solutions-based mindset
- Exceptional customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including online retail platforms and e-commerce marketplaces
- Superb organizational and project management skills and demonstrated experience managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Please get in touch today if you’d like to know more about this amazing opportunity! Note that candidates must have the right to work in the USA to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.