General Manager - Live in Option
Posted 1 month ago
JOB TITLE: General Manager – Live in Option
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
My client is a fantastic pub group known for its brewery production of great beers and lively venues.
They have several locations across London, and are looking for someone based in the West to take on a year GM contract that will turn into a Partnership Manager position.
This is a great opportunity for a creative General Manager who has an ambition to take on a venue and make it their own!
- Hands-on bar and waiting experience in a busy hospitality service environment.
- A proven track record of delivering high standards of service and presentation.
- Event planning experience such as drag shows, music nights and games nights
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly presentable with a pro-active approach to maintaining excellent customer service
- Previous experience of managing and training staff in a team leader or supervisor capacity.
- Experience of managing consumable / perishable stock and delivering catering services within appropriate food hygiene legislation/best practice.
- Previous cash handling and cash reconciliation experience IT skills including a basic competency in Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as required
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 790 2666 for a chat
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!