Digital Marketing Manager - £50,000 (lovely business)
Posted 3 weeks ago
Digital Marketing Manager – Superb Hospitality business, £50,000
Location: Central London
Strong Marketing Manager need with experience within the restaurant leisure industry to include on-line marketing, with the ability to lead a team is needed for the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing of the company, based in Central London, the company is going to grow in 2021/2022 and many years after this, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help steer the brand through this exciting time, YOU MUST come from a hospitality background, with London experience and knowledge
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will need a hands-on approach, attention to detail and be comfortable at communicating at all levels. A ‘fresh thinker’ from a strong Marketing background is required within the Hospitality or Leisure sector to be suitable for this role –
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- They would work in partnership with leadership team to deliver the company strategy to 2021/2022
- They would develop, deliver and oversee, all marketing, or and communications activity.
- Position the company as a brand with a reputation for delivery.
- Liaise and develop professional networks with all relevant parties
- Develop and implement a consistent imagery of business identity both internally and externally that raises companies’ profile.
- Position the company as an employer of choice.
- Plan and implement effective PR campaigns
- Take ownership of specific areas of marketing within the in-house department in terms of briefing requirements and ensuring that cost efficiency/value is achieved
- Analysis and decision making based on post promotional campaign data
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet us @COREcruitment