Posted 1 day ago
Sales Manager – Leading UK Wholesale Business - £40,000 – London / Essex
Do you have a great network and a passion for Sales in the South?
My client is an award winning and highly respected Food & Drink Wholesaler based in the South East of the UK. This client boasts an exciting and expansive collection of all items spanning the hospitality, commercial and corporate industry. This company prides itself on training and development therefore this role will come with a vast amount of progression.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for building new business in a particular territory in and around London and the surrounding areas. The Sales Manager will need to drive new business along with nurturing and developing existing client relationships. The Sales Manager will need to bring a network of candidates in both On and Off Trade venues, both commercial and independent.
The Sales Manager’s main role will be to win new business whilst also ensuring brand awareness and sales amongst the existing portfolio.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Selling products and services into new clients across all business types
- Understanding the full portfolio of FMCG products.
- Managing existing clients across the area whilst targeting new business opportunities.
- Ensure accurate data reporting alongside financial understanding
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Maintain a large area of clients with regular visits
The Ideal Sales Manager Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Sales Manager role, FMCG not only preferred
- Network of contacts around London and Essex , inclusive of South East
- Enthusiastic, positive and ambitious with a mature approach to work.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to report to seniors and understand a corporate environment
- Full driving license required
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CVs to Mark at COREcruitment / email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our websitewww.corecruitment.comor call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram