Executive Assistant - Central London - Salary DOE
Posted 1 week ago
Location: Central London
Working Schedule: On-site, 5 days a week
Salary: Dependent on Experience (DOE)
I am currently working with a multi-site growing brand located in Central London, seeking an Executive Assistant to support the COO. This role entails hands-on management of the COO’s diary and travel arrangements. The company is rapidly growing and looking for an EA with previous experience in a developing company.
The core responsibility of this position is to provide comprehensive support to the COO in coordinating business meetings. The ideal candidate will possess a proactive mindset, capable of thinking innovatively. Expectations include anticipating and addressing challenges in diary management and meeting arrangements with ingenuity. As the primary point of contact, you will represent the COO in various business matters.
We seek a dynamic individual ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the success of the brand.
- Diary management, travel arrangements
- Coordinating business development opportunities
- Managing the communication as and when necessary
- Attending meetings off site as and when needed
- General office management and team support for the Head Office function
- Processing of expenses for the director
- Preparing draft letters and emails, creating agendas for meetings and proof reading and responding to correspondence
- Recording information and filing
- Consistently managing the customer relationship, seeking and responding to feedback and resolving complaints in a commercial and positive way, always maintaining customer loyalty
- Coordinating information from multiple departments
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please contact Sophie Book on 020 790 2666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram