Operations Manager - London
Posted 2 weeks ago
We have an amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager with a background in high-end full-service restaurants for our client who will be entering the UK market in 2022.
As a leading operator in the international restaurant scene, with current locations in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Ibiza and Germany to name a few and new openings on the horizon in The UK, Milan, Madrid and more, there is a HUGE opportunity for your future progression and to be involved in the growth and expansion of the business beyond its current portfolio.
Our client will be opening a high-end Dining concept in Central London, with multiple locations on the card in the UK in the next 2 years, plus expansion in the Mediterranean. As the Operations Manager, you will be located in London and want to be part of something that has proven successful and will take the UK by storm.
As part of the expansion is in the Mediterranean, there is an opportunity for you to be involved in this growth and have it fall under your remit if you have prior experience in resorts and are Spanish speaking.
We are looking for a serious hands-on operator who understands quality food and drink, as well as amazing customer service, the award-winning restaurants within the group, are some of the leading businesses in the cities they operate in and as such need someone who understands the complexities and standards at this level.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Been a General Manager in a busy high-end restaurant group and have moved into a Multisite role
- Overseen/been involved in New openings
- Multi-site experience in a busy international quality lead restaurant group
- Proven experience in overseeing and driving Food and drink sale
- A passion for hospitality and knowledge of London and the wider international Restaurant scene
- Comfortable working on your initiative reporting to the owner
- Excellent eye for detail
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in multiple site management and new openings
- Great command of English language with additional language a plus (such as Spanish, Dutch or German)
- Strong personality, charismatic and can build a strong team
- Ownership of P&L
- A great people manager
- Understanding of facilities, health and safety and planning
- Passionate about hospitality with excellent customer service
- This will be discussed on a case by case basis – Circa £100,000
- Ideally, you will already be located in London
NB: This role will be due to start in Q1/Q2 of 2022 but interview will take place now
Get in touch today to find out more