Business Development - Membership Organisation
Posted 2 weeks ago
Business Development Manager – Membership Organisation
Location: West Sussex
Salary: Up to £45,000
Our client is a membership organisation who a passion for enjoying and sharing the great outdoors and is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team. This will be a hybrid role with a mixture of office and remote working. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing the B2B Industry and partnership strategy.
- Develop and implement strategies to provide an effective membership acquisition source and profitable revenue opportunity
- Drive new memberships and retain existing member value
- Planning, organisation and implementation of products and services in accordance with company policy and annual business objectives
- Manage training courses and venues to meet with members’ requirements
- Identify membership and sponsorship opportunities within the industry
- Submit annual budget reports and proposals and ensure control of all approved expenditure
- Proven Business Development relationship management in an intermediated environment, ideally B2B or B2B2C
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with external suppliers and business partnerships
- Commercially aware
- Proven revenue generation, including sponsorship and annual budget planning
- Understanding of contract management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to MARLENE WOOD-GISMERA –firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram