Social Media Marketing Manager - Buckinghamshire £35,000
Posted 3 weeks ago
Social Media Manager – Buckinghamshire£35,000
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus bonus
My client is a one of many new concepts hitting the UK and growing very fast, they are all about things “Green” and a business that puts the planet first, this needs to be in your mind to apply for this role and be passionate about sustainable living would be a BONUS! They are the first of their kind which is delivering a technically advanced services across the UK and the world. The forecourts would be across the UK being built at the moment- Just think sustainable living and looking forward to the future.
The Social Media Manager role:
- A Social Media Manager is the face of a company, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things. This role will see you initially building this companies online career portal making it more attractive to both internal and external candidates.
- You will have experience on the technical side and will be capable of building the portal. This role will be covering the social media and marketing for the company ensuring a positive brand impact is being put forward to the market.
The Successful Social Media Manager:
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs,Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and event planning – attending industry events in your city
- Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums
- Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- A passion for food and service is essential
You Ideal will love the industry and be looking for a dynamic, progressive environment where you can grow your career!
If this sound like something you are interested in, then apply now! Or get in touch with email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram