Posted 1 week ago
We are recruiting a HR Assistant to support and manage a busy HR function in this well respected hotel group.
We are interested in candidates who have experience of working in a HR team in a large hospitality or leisure environment.
The main responsibilities:
- Oversee the design and delivery of the HR programme for casual front line team members.
- Support the HR Manager in the development and delivery of HR initiatives
- Support with service excellence criteria and Key Performance Indicators.
- HR Administration
- Coordinate recruitment
We are looking for:
- Experience in a large, quality hospitality or leisure guest focussed business in the UK
- A creative and inspirational approach
- Experience using various training strategies, methods and tools
- Excellent communication, customer service and influencing skills
Press apply and send us your CV or email Gemma@corecruitment.com
Please do feel free to include some information regarding salary expectations, your reason for looking and your preference regarding a new role and the ideal business!