Resort General Manager
Posted 6 days ago
General Manager for 5* Luxury Property!
Title: General Manager
Salary: To be discussed
Location: Santa Barbara, California
About the Client:
This 5* boutique resort is part of a global luxury hospitality. The Santa Barbara property is one of the most luxurious hideaways on the coastline, specializing in private dining events on their expansive property.
About the Role:
Ultimately, we’re looking for an experienced hotel or resort General Manager that can wear many hats. The General Manager will be responsible for steering the ship, getting hands-on across the departments when required.
- Throwing the best darn soirees in town
- In charge of all areas of the resort, making critical decisions and setting goals that will impact the success year-over-year
- Develop innovative marketing strategies in a highly competitive market
- Work closely with your heads of department to create smooth, autonomous operations across the resort
- Providing motivation and guidance to all levels, holding team members accountable for their performance
About the Candidate:
- Experience in a 5* luxury resort setting
- A strong understanding of the local food scene with great connections with local vendors and suppliers
- Excellent proven career stability
- A genuine drive to develop and shape your team
- Permanent resident or citizen of the USA
Interested in this challenge? Send your resume to Kara today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa, and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com
Follow COREcruitment on your favorite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.