Business Development Manager
Posted 1 week ago
About the role:
Our client is a growing Facilities Management provider who operate nationally. We are currently recruiting for an experience Business Development Manager who has previously sold cleaning / bundled services into commercial and public sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing soft services business who are making a name for themselves in the FM world!
The Successful Business Development Manager:
- Developing business relationships across commercial and public sectors
- Building pipeline for single and multiple site cleaning and bundled services
- Attending relevant market events
- Developing new sectors
- Work closely with the operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Conducting presentations to potential clients
- Lead re-tenders and multiservice proposals and develop and map relationships with existing clients to gain incremental business
- Play a key role in the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations.
- Liaise with the bid management team
The Role: Business Development Manager
The Sector: Facilities Management – Soft Services
Location: Bromley - with nationwide travel + car/car allowance
Salary: £40K - £50K - DOE
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com or call 02077 902666