Junior Sous Chef - New opening London
Posted 2 weeks ago
Junior Sous Chef – New opening London
We are excited to be recruiting for this one of a kind restaurant opening in Central London.
This restaurant will be located in Mayfair and will offer some of the best food influenced by the Mediterranean, Israel and the Middle east, using only the best produce available.
The restaurant will house its dry ageing fridge for meat and fish and have a charcuterie room on site, the restaurant will house more than 200 and will have a quality best informal feel to it.
From the open kitchens, the chefs will be cooking on open flames to ensure the flavours and aromas of the region are abundant.
The restaurant will also house a Chefs table, PDR and an amazing bakery at the front of the building/
The business is due to open in November and is looking for a Junior Sous chef who has extensive grill expereince, working on open fire and will work alongside the head chef and Sous Chef.
The right Junior Sous Chef
- You will have worked in Quality Driven restaurant
- Maybe you have worked at Michelin earlier on in your career
- Have worked with a large number (300 covers plus is best)
- Have a good understanding of food
- Strong management skills
- The ability to supervise a team of 15 or more
- They want to be part of something new and special
- Strong financial skills (GP, Labour etc)
- An open mind and the ability to work alongside the chef director
- Knowledge of Mediterranean, North African, Israeli and Middle Eastern cuisine an advantage
- Extensive expereice working on the grill
- someone who enjoys having fun with food
ON offer is a negotiable salary and will be discussed on a case by case basis £30,000 - £35,000