Director of Revenue - Amsterdam
Posted 4 weeks ago
We are currently working with a well-established Group of Hotels about to grow around Europe.
We are helping them search for a NEW Director of Revenue for overseas revenue from the Amsterdam office.
As director of Revenue, you will be responsible for the revenue strategies across multiple properties and brands in the Netherlands and the wider European area as the business grows.
The director of Revenuewill have the skills to dive deeply into data in a rapidly changing market to adapt the strategy with your team to the market and sales conditions and thus continue optimising the results.
This is an exciting and varied role. The collection of hotels comprisesBoutique, business, MICE, Branded and individual style properties, so we need you to be on top of the latest trends & developments in the industry.
You also have the local focus clearly on your retina. Because sitting back is not for you, you like to share your findings and proposals with your revenue and sales colleagues and management, and you are open to discussing (possible) bookings and promotions with external service providers/agents. Working with various systems is a piece of cake; you pick it up quickly and ensure that the data is neat and correct.
We need you to have
- Experience in a similar managerial position, ideally in Hotels or at least hospitality
- enterprising and commercially driven mindset
- Good negotiation skills and persuasive personality
- Knowledge of commonly used hotel systems (e.g. IDPMS, Mews, Opera, IDeaS, Synxis, Siteminder).
- Analytical skills and can make your own analyses based on data extracts from various systems.
- Experience with displacement calculations, forecasting and budgeting.
- A network within the Amsterdam market.
- You have at least five years of Revenue Management experience, of which at least three years of cluster experience.
On offer is:
- A Great Salary
- A full-time contract (to extend).
- A suitable salary
- collective insurance and a travel allowance
- Two free nights per year in their hotels
- Substantial discount on even more overnight stays for Family & Friends.
- 25 vacation days and the option to purchase five additional vacation days.
- Continue to develop yourself in their academy
- an excellent colleague referral bonus scheme.
- Cool colleagues and a lot of (creative) freedom.
- Cozy events and a nice gift for all the beautiful moments in life.
If you want to be considered, please email your CV today.