Posted 4 days ago
Company: Hospitlaty brand
The IT Director will be responsible for developing and driving, with your team a group wide IT strategy.
You will be accountable for overseeing delivery of all IT projects, technical infrastructure and driving improvements through business wide applications. You will be managing an IT team, determining business requirements for IT systems, managing the design and implementation of the IT structure.
- Proven experience as an IT Director or similar.
- Multi-site hospitality and or retail experience.
- Experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and system administration, databases and data storage systems and telecommunications systems.
- Experience of managing a large IT budget.
- Strong Knowledge of project management principles.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet us @COREcruitment