Posted 2 weeks ago
Venue Director – Leisure and Entertainment
£40,000 - £50,000
My client is an extraordinary success story. Born in the UK, they have become the world’s number one live theatre company and operate iconic venues, run major ticketing platforms, and produce award-winning shows. People are at the heart of their success, passionate about bringing great live experiences to the widest possible audience.
- Take responsibility for the overall performance of your business, ensuring that there is a balanced approach to Customers, Shareholders, Employees, Reputation, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Development
- A major player in the local community - this role drives performance, profit and service delivery to customers, producers, and the business.
- Requires collaboration with colleagues in other venues, central functions and in the wider community to ensure best practice and excellent standards.
- Contributes to the strategic goals by developing an ambitious vision and corresponding business plan for your theatre, and implementing short, medium- and long-term plans to achieve the plan.
- Ensure your theatre is perceived to be vital to its community, and a desired destination for customers and producers. You’ll meet, or exceed, budget expectations.
- Actively create and pursue new income streams, including sponsorship, which fit the overall business objectives and vision
- Formulate the Business Plan for your venue, in consultation with your Business Director and your Business Partner (Finance Team) and deliver against its objectives.
- Support the development and delivery of community engagement activities and seek opportunities to further develop or support the venue through local partnerships
interested in this challenge - send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, South Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!