Regional Operations Manager
Posted 1 week ago
Regional Manager - Restaurant
Salary: $130,000 all in + Bonus + PTO + Benefits DOE
Location: Toronto, ON
I’m currently working with a reputable, fast growing restaurant group with multiple locations across Canada!! They are looking for exceptional talent to join their team. This is a reputable brand that truly values people and culture and serve delicious food.
- Fully accountable for the operational performance of multiple sites
- Working in a fast-paced environment with strong structure and service ethic
- Leading General Managers, Senior Leaders and large teams
- The role is a very ‘hands on’ position where they would be expected to be creating a fun environment with good working culture
- Train and develop your team weekly to the brand standards set by the company
- Ensure fantastic customer service at all times
- 2+ years multi-unit management experience within the restaurant or hospitality industry
- You will be a fun, friendly and outgoing Area Manager
- Overseen multiple units previously
- You must genuinely enjoy working in a Quality service environment
- Will be full of passion and drive, successfully exceeds standards and goals
- Training and development experience
Not only will they offer you an amazing place to work, but there is fantastic training and development opportunities with this rapidly expanding company.
Please send us your resume today to be considered for this General Manager position. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates must have the right to live and work in Canada.