Posted 2 weeks ago
Sector: Leisure & Hospitality
Salary: up to £110k
I’m looking for a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to join a fantastic leisure business in the North East .
- Ensuring that the business is supported on all financial matters
- Ensuring that all financial and tax obligations are met
- Driving the annual budgeting process, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Ensuring that accurate management information is delivered on a timely basis
- Supporting the Managing Director in the business planning process and development of future expansion plans, as well as driving the annual Capex budget process, providing support on investment appraisals and development of Board reports for project proposals.
- A qualified finance leader with M&A/transactions exposure- experienced in investor pitch and liaison. Strong financial modelling experience would be useful.
- Have change management experience – help lead a young business in a growing marketplace.
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved - experience of working in a growing fast paced SME culture/environment is key.
- Be commercial/operational – someone who can hit ground running and will feel comfortable driving a £30mn+ organisation.