Brasserie Manager - Luxury Manor Hotel
Posted 3 weeks ago
Brasserie Manager – Luxury Manor Hotel
Location: Peterborough area / Cambridgshire
Salary: up to £40,000 basic
Immediate start available as they are preparing for reopening soon.
Amazing luxury manor House hotel that undertook a fantastic refurbishment and is about to reopen.
They are re-launching their restaurant and are looking for a talented Restaurant Manager / Brasserie Manager to join the team. With dreams of Rosettes achievements they are looking for a top manager that will train and develop the teams to excellence.
The ideal candidate will bepassionateaboutservice cultureand deliveringoutstanding customer service, they will bedriven by the pridein succeedingguest experiencebymaintainingandexceeding very high Standardthroughout the department and beyond. You need to havegood volume experiencewithfocus on customer serviceas well as areal passionfor developing your team and implementing new standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for efficient and constant improvement of service and offer provided to customers
- Responsible for the LQA standards of the Restaurant
- Ensure the team is knowledgeable in wine & spirits and passionate in providing rosette quality food service
- Increase turnover and spent in the restaurant and bar
- Recruitment & training
- Lead and coach the team and ensure training, development and succession planning
- Effective rota management
- Local and national sales & promotional activity
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Experience in a similar role and quality operation within a luxury Hotel & resort or High-end Restaurant (Rosette / Michelin Quality)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to service challenges
- Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do
- Good communication skills with guests and colleagues at all levels
- Good standards of numeracy & literacy
- Passion to exceed guest expectation first time, on time, every time
- Working knowledge of restaurant P&L and able to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to train and lead the team, passing on your experience and knowledge to enhance the skills of the food service teams
Interested in this great challenge? ContactBeatricewith your updated CV